Happy National Siblings Day!

HAPPY NATIONAL SIBLINGS DAY! Meet The Roxburgh Group's siblings!


Aubrey

Lauren: Older Sister

What is one of your favorite childhood memories with Aubrey?
Lauren: One of us would always sneak into each others rooms at night. It would usually end in a fight or lost teeth, but we just wanted to hang out together.
What is the one thing that makes Aubrey unique?
Lauren: Her infectious laugh. The joy she brings to every situation and the fact that she can talk your ear off and you love every minute of it.

Aubrey: Lauren is one of the best big sisters a girl could ask for! She is a strong, passionate, loving, driven woman that makes life a stage and is never afraid to be 100% her silly self. She is a great role model and a best friend! Love you Laurie Pourie!



Amanda

Hillary & Jonathon: Twin Younger Siblings

What was the worst thing you ever did to Amanda?
Hillary: We were the worst to Amanda when we were babies. Amanda was playing with me by lifting me over her head and I spit up all of over her face and in her mouth.Jonathon: I peed on Amanda's head.


What is one of your favorite vacation moments with Amanda?
Hillary: For my birthday, while Amanda worked at Disney World, I went to visit her. The day we went to Magic Kingdom it was a torrential down pour. We decided to just embrace it and spent the day soaked, wading through inches of water - but almost no one else was at the park. It was great!

Amanda: Hillary & Jonathon come in to my life after 3 and a half glorious years as a spoiled only child. Sure, they were twins and would gang up on me. Sure, I was the typical older sister - a little bit bully, a little bit mom and a little bit friend. Sure, we had some good fights....but we also had some great times growing up together. I wouldn't change a thing about either of them. I am so grateful to have my siblings in my life, and even though it meant I wasn't the center of attention all the time anymore, I am so glad that my parents decided to have a few more. I can't imagine life without them!




Jenn


Nicole: Older Sister

What is the funniest story you can remember about Jenn?
Nicole: One morning I walked in on my sister Jenn rubbing Nair all over her head - she thought it was to help her hair grow. When I told her that in fact it was for the complete opposite, she frantically started washing it out. Thank goodness she got it off before her hair started falling off!

What is one of your favorite childhood memories with Jenn?
Nicole: We have always been very different, but very close. I have many fond memories as a child, like having picnics in our backyard with our baby dolls, and going to drive in movies wearing our PJ's. We didn't need much to have fun because we always had great imaginations.

How would you describe your sister using only one word?
Nicole: Determined.




Heather

Holly, Lacie and Cresston (With a little help from Mom as well)

What makes Heather unique?
Holly: Her crazy energy! Where does she get that? It’s so not fair!!
Cresston: She was always very happy with whatever she had. She drove our Mom’s car, a Ford Fairmont we called the “Silver Slider”!

If there was one thing you could tell Heather, what would it be?
Lacie: She is my best friend and I love her more than anything!

What is one of your favorite childhood memories with your sister?
Cresston: We lived in Hurricane and my best friend Brandon and I had made a hut when we were little kids. Heather would come out and play with us and sweep up the dirt floor.

Is there something Heather was known for when she was a child?
MerryDawn: Heather loved to clean out drawers and closets. She was a pack rat and loved to go through things. Heather was also accident prone as a child and she was really hard on her shoes. If someone was going to get hurt it would be Heather. I remember when she got her fingers slammed in my Mom’s old 1964 Rambler and had to get stitches. My Mom had the door locked and was watching “General Hospital” and wouldn't let us in. We had to run to the neighbors to call her and tell her.


Heather: There are no words to express how grateful I am for these three beautiful people that I get to call my siblings. They have stood by my side and have supported me unconditionally through the ups and downs of life. I can honestly say that I would not be where I am today without them!

Comments

Popular Posts