Love Where You Live!!!

Everything we do says so much about who we are. From what we eat, to what we wear to where we live — everything we do is a reflection of our inner life. Maybe you're young (or at least young-at-heart) and you love to live your life at night. Well, you night-life-owls probably won't want the same surroundings a mother and father of 3-4 kids will want. And ya know what? That's OK!  

No matter who you are, no matter what you value — you deserve to love where you live. And at The Heather Roxburgh Group we know how important that is. We know everyone is different, and so is every home and neighborhood. We're committed to making dreams come true, and that means finding the right home for you. 


Where does our team live and why?


Heather - South Jordan

When I first moved to South Jordan (many many years ago) it was still a rural community that reminded me of my small hometown of Hurricane, Utah. I loved being surrounded by horse property and large open spaces. I always wanted to build my own home and I found the perfect lot in South Jordan that was tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, yet close to everything. From the floor plan to final completion we built our custom home where we raised our three daughters. It was an adventure acting as our own general contractor and I definitely learned a lot about new construction. Over the years I have grown to love my area even more due to the convenience of my location and the growth happening all around me.   

Amanda - Herriman

Two years ago, my husband and I were looking for a low maintenance first home - so a town home was ideal. I immediately fell in love with brand new, modern homes and Garbett was building in Herriman. We were able to purchase during the first phase of building and secured a great price and timeline for our unit. We also appreciated that Garbett is a "green" builder meaning that our future utility bills would stay low and help the environment.

Now that Herriman is coming into its own as a city, we are close to lots of restaurants, the new recreation center, library, parks and schools. We are also minutes from Mountain View Corridor and Bangerter Highway. The community in Herriman is always growing so we feel like we made a good investment and enjoy watching all of the new construction built around us!

Collin - South Jordan

When my wife and I were looking for our perfect home this last year, we wanted to get back to the city of South Jordan where we both grew up. Ideally we wanted a newer home and needed some specific items knowing that we were going to start our family in this home. Being our second home, we knew exactly what we wanted/needed to support our growing family and lifestyle and the City of South Jordan had it all.

Next was finding our perfect home. It wasn't easy as we originally were looking to build. We knew we wanted newer and as I scoured the MLS that perfect home in South Jordan came up. We are so pleased with the home we chose as the neighborhood offers so much within the community we are in. I LOVE my home, not only because we found the perfect home that met every fine detail we were looking for, but because I LOVE the location it is in. 

South Jordan City offers very low crime rate, great schools, a mixture of newer and older homes and easy access to freeways and main roads. Ideally we wanted to be close to our office locations and family members. We are within minutes of The District which offers a variety of shopping, restaurants and entertainment which was very important for our busy lifestyles. All in all South Jordan seems to offer everything I can think that is a necessity within its city parameters. Love love love my home and my city.  

Jenn - Draper

I grew up in Sandy and always wanted to stay in the general area. I found my first and second home in Draper, and I absolutely love where I live.  It is central to Utah and Salt Lake County, which is awesome since my job takes me all over the valley every day.  The city has grown a lot over the last 15 years, we have a lot of great new restaurants and amenities to enjoy.  My neighborhood was a particular draw for me.  I live in a great community, I have some fantastic neighbors and I have always felt very comfortable here.  Draper has become my home, I can't imagine living anywhere else!


Aubrey - Holladay 

When my husband and I were looking for our home, we had a few key checklist items regarding location.

1) It had to be centrally located to the buzzing downtown scene and other activities that are spread out throughout the valley.
2) It had to be near transportation so Aubrey could get to work and make AMAZING marketing stuff for The Heather Roxburgh Group.
3) The neighborhood had to be well established with lots of mature trees, unique homes and a neighborhood feel.

We found the perfect spot. We live where three cities and one towneship converge - Salt Lake City, Millcreek Township, Murray City and Holladay City. The location provides us convenient access to almost every corner of the valley and has a lot of entertainment options close by. Our neighborhood, built in 1955, comprised of many original home-owners that are now moving on making way for families and children - a delight for our son Talon. 

The house itself is the perfect blend of old charm and modern upgrades that fits our busy lifestyle. We love to entertain and have found that our attached greenhouse and patio provide the perfectly unique setting for spending time with friends. We are absolutely in love with our house, our neighborhood and our community. We cannot imagine finding all the bonuses of this location anywhere else!

Contact us today to see how we can help you learn more about the homes and communities we're so fortunate to live around. We will help match you with the place you were always meant to call home.  

Are you ready to love where you live?

Comments

Popular Posts